Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience in Child Protection? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a Local Authority in Devon as a locum Social Worker.
The role is within a children and families team, working with children and young people subject to Child Protection Plans, CIN support and Children in Care proceedings.
Randstad can offer the successful candidate an attractive hourly rate of GBP35 per hour, negotiable dependant on PAYE/Umbrella. The contract is initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a caseload, court work and chairing and attending a variety of meetings as well as completing statutory visits.
- Preparing reports, statements and other legal documents as required
- Ensuring the needs of vulnerable children remain your highest priority
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 1 years plus experience in a Children's Social Work setting
- A good working knowledge of legislation applying to children and families work
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- An Enhanced CRB/DBS and 5 years references
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Dedicated Consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with jobs and the social work market
- Receive up to GBP200 for referring a friend or colleague (terms and conditions apply)
We would love to hear from you??????For more info or confidential discussion please call Catriona Social Work Hub - or send your profile ..We will be in touch??????
For a full list of Randstad Care opportunities please visit
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.