Management Accountant, TV & Film production company, central London, p
Trace are looking for a part qualified management accountant to join a global TV & Film industry. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK and Australia's most high profile production companies, working in the London office. The role encompasses a full range of accounting duties from day to day transactional duties to month end reporting and analytical requirements.
- Management of Accounts Payable with key responsibility for managing cash flow and supplier payments.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow reports and main point of contact for the bank.
- Invoicing and collection of production funding.
- Monthly bank reconciliations of multicurrency accounts.
- Management and processing of payroll.
- Analysis and administration of company credit cards.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns for group companies.
- Month End journals.
- The role is best suited to a studier of ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Strong all round accounting experience
- TV & Film industry preferable but not essential
- Excellent excel skills
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Confident, enthusiastic, and a can-do-attitude
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.