Finance Manager - Sidcup - GBP40,000
Trace are looking for a Finance Manager to join a Sports Marketing Agency based in Sidcup. The AP Manager reports into the Finance Manager. He/she is responsible for the Accounts payable department which includes processing and payment of supplier invoices and managing a team of 4 and supporting the rest of the Finance team during month end reporting.
- Request the creation of new vendors in SAP
- Oversee the Purchase order process
- Oversee the employee expenses system-Concur
- Cover for Concur AP processor as and when required
- Ensure timelines for AP and employee expenses are adhered to
- Post correctly approved and coded invoices into SAP
- Oversee supplier and employee expense payment runs
- Provide information for cash flow forecast preparation
- Support the team in resolving queries when appropriate
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Lead process improvements in relation to payment runs, Concur expenses and month end reporting.
- Manage and motivate a team of 4 to achieve objectives and performance KPIs. Cover for the team as and when required
- Minimum 4 years accounts payable experience at managerial level.
- Excellent credit control track record, along with good accounting understanding Excellent track record of improving processes and developing systems (ERP)
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral Professional attitude and ability to communicate with people at all levels Solutions orientated, proactive, and able to take owe Strong customer focus.
- Highly numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail Strong stakeholder management and communications skills.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.