Exciting Opportunity to develop your Scientific Sales Career
I am working with a distributor of laboratory instruments, equipment and furniture. They are a long established, family run, company looking to add to their North England sales team due to growth.
In this role you would be responsible for managing customers across the North West of England including; Manchester, Oldham, Lancaster, Liverpool & part of North Wales.
Customers include: Academic laboratories, research & industrial labs.
- The role will involve retaining and growing our customer base, prospecting and securing new business relationships.
- Training will be given to enable the successful applicant to communicate the value of all brands from our comprehensive range of products.
- You will receive support from the extensive product specialist support on offer for the variety of disciplines.
- You will be taking ownership of each sale, giving complete credibility in front of your customer.
1. To provide excellent service and support to all customers in line with company standards
2. To look after the needs of the customer showing a 'can do' attitude at all times.
3. Planning and attending client meetings
4. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
5. Opening New accounts
6. Utilise, review and update the client database
7. To attend customer exhibitions promoting the company benefits and new and innovative products
8. To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives
9. Qualifying sales opportunities feeding back to the Quotes Department for processing
10. Understanding the needs of the customer, and find solutions
11. Manage sales Opportunities
12. Close Sales Opportunities
- BSc in a scientific subject (essential)
- Post degree laboratory experience
- Proactive attitude and desire to have a career in scientific sales
- Understanding of the laboratory supplies market from being an end user.