Job overview - To manage capacity planning and scheduling for all production and NPI requirements in an Aerospace manufacturing Environment. Liaising directly with both Manufacturing and Inspection managers to ensure that production plan timelines are achieved. Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities although not exhaustive:
- Planning and scheduling of material
- Finite capacity planning and scheduling of internal manufacturing operations producing and releasing internal work orders schedules and monitoring performance to plan
- Develop production schedule for internal manufacturing operation
- Optimises capacity, with minimal inventory to ensure on time delivery
- Provide direction to purchasing on quantity and timing requirements of materials
- Plan and manage raw material inventory
- Monitoring shrinkage, yield, BOM accuracy and scrap factors
- Construct & maintain a planning bill of material & routing strategy
- Solid knowledge, MRP, Planning, Production and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings
4.5 days per week Mon-Friday. Half day Friday
GBP35k - GBP40k per annum. Money paid weekly
28 days holiday per annum
To apply for this position please click here.....