Software Trainer required required for my client, a leading Software Development house in Oxfordshire.
- Experience of training small to medium sized groups on software products.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidates will be working directly with clients.
- Writing training documentation/materials
- MS Office skills
- Quick to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a busy training and support team
The role involves the following tasks:
- Product Training/demonstrations: Preparation of training materials and database.
- Running multi-day training sessions with users of varying ability.
- First and second line support: Dealing with support requests submitted by clients.
- This could range from a usability issue to investigating a bug or writing an Ad Hoc report.
- On site consultancy/Go live assistance: Visiting a client on site to assist with the smooth transition of a system from test to go live.
Looking to start as soon as possible, if this role is of interest then please send your CV to (see below)