Locum Social Worker - Child Safeguarding
Charles Hunter Associates is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Locum Social Worker to work full time within a safeguarding team in Derbyshire.
The ideal candidate will have completed their ASYE, have experience working in children's services and be registered with the HCPC. The pay rate for this locum social worker role is between GBP23 and GBP32 per hour which is negotiable based on interview and experience. This is initially a 3-month rolling contract with the option to extend.
Responsibilities of the locum social worker:
- Undertaking Section 47 inquiries
- Managing cases where children are subject to child protection plans and children in need plans
- Managing a small number of looked after children cases up to the second LAC Review
Requirements of the locum social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Completion of their ASYE
- Current HCPC registration
- Current in date DBS
- Frontline experience within children's services
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this opportunity please feel free to pass along their details. You will never be left empty handed as we run a referral incentive.