Are you an experienced Office Manager with legal sector experience and looking for the next step up in your career?
Do you want to work in Edinburgh's bustling West End?
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Office/Practice Manager to work for one of Scotland's leading Law firms, based at the West End of Edinburgh. This is a permanent position and to start as soon as possible.
Some of your duties will include:
* Leading, managing and developing the legal support team, facilities, reception and mailroom staff
* Set up standards of performance for your teams to make sure your teams are delivering an excellent client service
* Co-ordinate various facilities tasks including desk/office moves
* Ensuring everyone is compliant on health & safety matters, contacting external third parties if needed
You will need to have:
* Exceptional organisational and people management experience
* Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Have a working knowledge of H&S processes
* Be experienced in office management in the legal sector, dealing with external contractors and contract negotiation
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary before going into management
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office, dictation programs and file management systems
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, and the personality to match, please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.