Locum Social Worker - Complex Care Team
Croydon Council are currently looking for an experienced locum social worker to join their Complex Care Team. A team where there is the opportunity for flexible working, scope for career progression and a strong and stable management team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and possess and infectious personality. This council invests heavily in their staff to manage the work and monitor the performance of their team which offers a comprehensive service to carers, service users and families.
* Pay rate: Up to GBP27.00 per hour
* Training & Development Opportunities
* Remote and flexible working
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Duties of social workers in team include completing assessments of need working alongside service users to develop individualised support plan.
* Social workers are also expected to be competent in undertaking mental capacity assessments and carrying out safeguarding adult enquiries.
* Applicants will need to have experience of working in a statutory setting with people who have mental health problems and to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Care Act 2014, MCA 2005 and Mental Health Act 1983.
You must have:
Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.