Employee Relations Consultant - FTC
Search HR have partnered with a leading professional services organisation in their search for an ER Consultant to provide commercially-focused and pragmatic advice at schools & academies across the South of England.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to;
- Building strong professional relationships with the individual academies by developing a sound understanding of their needs
- Provide advice and support on all employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence
- Manage the provision of professional telephone and online support to clients, ensuring legal compliance and achievement of service standards
- Produce performance reports as required
- Liaise with external legal counsel (where applicable) to manage and mitigate risk & compliance
- Support with restructuring and change management projects
- Ensure that organisational practices are accurately reflective of current employment legislation
- Deliver support and training to school and academy managers to enhance their skills, knowledge and understanding of dealing with HR issues
You will be expected to be familiar and compliant with the full range of regulatory policies and procedures including: equal opportunity and diversity, data protection and confidentiality/security, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering etc.
You will also be required to undertake mandatory compliance training as required
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and graduate calibre, with extensive Schools-HR experience in order to command credibility with key stakeholders and the ability to hit the ground running with a well-developed understanding of the education sector, (particularly TUPE & Safeguarding)
Due to the multi-site nature of the role, HR Consultants will split their time between campuses, therefore it is essential that candidates are happy to travel, preferably with a full UK driving licence and/or own vehicle.
Please email your CV to or contact me at the earliest convenience on for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age