HR Advisor: Permanent: GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 + Benefits: Cheshire
Our established and innovative client, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team immediately. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an award-winning business at the forefront of their market. As HR Advisor you will be working in a small and friendly team, having responsibility for providing accurate and timely advice on employment law issues to internal customers and staff. The HR Advisor will also be responsible for the following:
* Providing first line advice to managers within the business on ER matters and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed
* Travel to various company locations to support managers with cases on occasion
* Undertake HR compliance audits as required
* Liaise frequently with the operational HR teams and Regional Managers to update on issues and trends.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following skills/attributes:
* A CIPD Level 5 qualification (or those currently working towards this will also be considered)
* A strong and up to date working knowledge of employment law
* Previous experience of providing a wide range of employee relations advice within a large business
* A calm and professional telephone manner
* A full driving licence along with your own car - for this you must be willing and able to travel as the business requires
* Experience of managing your own workload (including an ER caseload) and working with minimal supervision
For more information, please contact Search Consultancy. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of applications at present, If you do not receive a response within 3 working days it is safe to assume that you have not been successful for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.