Audit and Accounts Senior
My client is Milton Keyne's largest independent accountancy practice, boasting 5-10% year on year growth and a revered audit deparment offering a full range of services. With three partners and 50 members of staff - the office is always lively and made up of employees commuting in from the Northampton/Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire areas.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Senior (Milton Keynes)
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The ideal candidate for the role of Audit and Accounts Senior (Milton Keynes)
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communications both within the team and with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 8 years accountancy practice experience
What's on Offer
GBP35,000 - GBP40,000, plus a discretionary bonus.
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme (Audit and Accounts Senior)
Do you know a Audit and Accounts Senior based in Milton Keynes or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a GBP500 retail gift voucher!