Senior Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Permanent, full time
GBP35,673-GBP40,401, plus shift enhancements
Are you an experienced theatre nurse/practitioner looking to take that next step within your career?
Pulse is working with a world-renowned healthcare organisation to recruit an anaesthetic theatre nurse/practitioner to work for one of their state-of-the-art hospitals in London in a senior role.
This leading hospital within London comprises of 4 main theatres that undertakes a wide range of different surgical procedures including general, orthopaedics, gynaecology, gastroenterology, urology, ENT, plastics, IVF and fertility.
This exciting job opportunity will allow you to receive excellent career development prospects alongside a hospital that will invest in you.
To assist the anaesthetist throughout surgical procedures and to provide guidance to the junior members of the theatre team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering a consistently high standard of patient care
- Assisting with the coaching and development of junior members of the theatre team
- To be able to take the lead in an emergency situation
- Prioritising workloads in accordance to the needs of the department
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered Nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Extensive anaesthetic experience in a range of surgical specialties
- Experience of developing and mentoring others
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Career development opportunities
- Access to a flexible and great benefits package
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary between GBP35,673-GBP40,401 per annum, including shift enhancements. Plus some excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more please call the dedicated consultant on .