Clinical Nurse Specialist
Are you passionate about palliative care and want to work as part of a team and make a difference?
If yes, this is a great opportunity to join our well established team of Community Clinical Nurse Specialists providing a seven day service across East and West Sussex.
You should have palliative care knowledge, skills and experience with proven clinical leadership skills. The ability to work collaboratively with health, social and voluntary care professionals both internally and externally providing support and advice is essential.
You should have a high level of clinical expertise to provide specialist advice and support to patients, and those important to them, with palliative care needs
You will be required to work autonomously and as part of the team.
If you have palliative care skills and experience we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- A welcoming team environment
- The opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team including doctors, physiotherapists, counsellors, befrienders.
- A supportive environment including external clinical supervision.
- Continuation of NHS Pension Scheme contributions.
- Continuing professional development.
Due to our location you must have your own transport and the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
St Peter & St James Hospice & Continuing Care Centre, North Common Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 4ED.