Anti Bribery & Corruption Risk Officer
Currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity, we are looking for an Anti- Bribery and Corruption Risk Officer to join our team in Bromley;
What being the Anti- Bribery and Corruption Risk Officer involves
The roll sits within our Financial Crime Risk function that ensures the Group is a secure business for its customers, shareholders and employees in relation to all Financial Crime matters through providing policy advice and guidance.
You will be responsible for assisting the Anti Bribery & Corruption Manager (DABCO) with the management of the Anti Bribery and Corruption minimum standard. This will involve ensuring business compliance, identifying relevant risks and current / future threats, managing the gifts and hospitality register, delivering senior manager / board reports and providing subject matter expertise.
You will also assist with fraud related matters and develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders within Risk and across the group to support the delivery of the Risk strategy.
- Support the Anti Bribery and Corruption Manager (DABCO) oversee compliance against the company's ABC Minimum Standard to include related assurance activity.
- Ensure the proactive and early identification of Bribery & Corruption risks and issues facing the company and work with the business to assess and amend risk appetite. This will include reviewing, but not limited to; assurance audits, risk assessments, reviewing upstream risks from new consultations / regulatory changes and carrying out threat assessments.
- To guide, influence and work in collaboration with the business to rapidly develop tactical mitigants to current, new and emerging ABC risks, issues and threats.
- Provide policy advice and SME guidance in all matters of Anti Bribery and Corruption Risks.
- Ensure effective review of new product and business change initiatives to identify any ABC vulnerabilities seeking out risks and suggesting/implementing appropriate mitigating controls.
- Support the review and sign off for all ABC training used to educate staff and ensure that it is compliant with the relevant Minimum Standard requirements.
- Maintain the DLG central gifts & hospitality register providing MI reports and carrying out agreed analysis.
- Support the ABC Manager (DABCO) in the preparation and delivery of risk / board reports and relevant papers.
- Management of own workload and accountabilities
- Review Horizon and provide Financial Crime oversight and challenge on MAP's and Events. Development of Fraud Key Risk Indicators and dashboard. Provide commentary and updates on fraud related business activity. Assist with risk assessments and control testing for Financial Crime and provide Input into Minimum Standard review.
Skills and qualities you'll need:
- Previous experience and knowledge of working in a Financial Crime function providing oversight and challenge on ABC matters.
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime or ICA Certificate in Anti-Corruption
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk.
- Financial services sector experience, preferably within Insurance
35 hours per week, Monday - Friday