Advanced Nurse Practitioner ANP, Huddersfield
A highly thought of GP practice; founded on traditional values of patient care - located at the heart of the community it serves; the team understands that continuity and fostering relationships with patients, is the cornerstone of operating a happy and successful surgery. Operating from purpose built premises, the practice caters for a varied patient demographic - the Clinicians talk about a feel-good factor that derives from the work they do and permeates throughout the wider surgery team. This is a stable surgery with a strong future; offering clinical development opportunities.
- Circa GBP40,000 - GBP48,000 (depending on experience) + indemnity + NHS Pension + 1 week study leave + bank holidays
- At the heart of the community it serves; possesses a real 'feel good factor'
- Working towards becoming a GP Training Practice
- Varied patient base
- Diverse team of GPs, each adding something unique to the practice
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing you, the Advanced Practitioner, to concentrate on your clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- ANP required for 3 - 4 days per week
- Organised, paper-light and efficient
- Realistic number of appointments per session; low call-out numbers
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- Flexibility; the chance to develop your own workflow and routine
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.