Bookkeeper and Finance Administrator
**NO AGENCIES THANK YOU**
An opportunity to join a growing team based in the beautiful city of Bath. The Bookkeeper and Finance Administrator will report into the Business Administration Manager and be responsible for:
- Day to day bookkeeping tasks
- Creation of invoices and purchases orders based on information from project managers
- Compile supplier timesheet and expense claims to assist project managers in invoice generation and supplier invoice approval
- Processing supplier invoices and purchase receipts
- Processing supplier payments
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure they understand the relevant systems and processes
- Production of cash flow forecasts and monitoring / reporting of working capital
- Managing and continually reviewing the bank and cash control reconciliation process in liaison with the Business Administration Manager
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory reporting requirements to include VAT
- Acting as the first point of contact for all non-finance personnel across the business in respect of all finance related queries
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Finance System (Xero)
- Continually developing and improving reporting and output from the finance function
Hours: Flexible working hours considered (e.g. accommodating school hours). 25-30 hours per week, preferably across 5 days, Mon-Fri, but open for discussion for the right candidate.
Contract Type: Permanent
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will have:
- A relevant finance qualification (AAT / ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- 3 years(+) bookkeeping experience
- The ability to work under pressure and within time constraints with an excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Good Excel skills. Previous experience of Xero beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to build internal and external relationships and liaise with non-financial personnel.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
Previous experience of multi-site businesses and businesses using subcontractors would be beneficial.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Lisa Thrower on 0330 223 1074.
Please send a CV and covering letter for the attention of Lisa Thrower