Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy - Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - International Markets
The company specialises within Accountancy and Finance Recruitment and is recognised as a global leading Recruitment firm with 340 international branches worldwide, with 18+ offices across all major cities in the UK.
Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London, Singapore, New York and Zurich. They are looking to hire a number of graduate trainees for each of their UK offices.
Joining as a Graduate Research Associate, you will rotate around each different recruitment function and gain exposure to each senior manager.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Requirements:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Have commercial exposure through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding career
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Benefits
- GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (The Average earnings last year per graduate was GBP37,600)
- Structured training programme
- International mobility for achievers Private Healthcare
- Continuous learning programme
- Incentive trips - Vegas, New York
- Market leading commission structure
- Company car scheme
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this positon please submit me your CV via this advertisement.