- Full Time
We are looking for a fabulous Administrative Assistant to join us here at Abbatt!
We are keen to speak with vibrant, confident individuals looking for a busy administrative opportunity. This is a varied position suited to a bubbly individual with a friendly and assertive approach. You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously.
- Providing admin support to recruiters, HR, etc.
- General office duties such as filing, enveloping, data entry etc.
- Answer and transfer calls; take messages as required
- Order supplies including stationery, refreshments, lunches
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as requested by the departments
- Someone with high standards and the drive to achieve them
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Immaculately presented and with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail/high levels of accuracy
- MS office proficient
We are an award-winning Property Recruitment Company and pride ourselves on our long-lasting client relationships and lovely team.
Your hard work won't go unnoticed here and in addition to a competitive basic salary we have fabulous company perks.
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday leave
- Up to 25 days' annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee assistant program
- Season ticket loan after 1 year
- 50% off gym membership
- Unlimited snacks
- Company events and award ceremonies
- End of every month drinks on a Friday!
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
If this sounds of interest then please apply today, we'd love to hear from you!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *