Arabic Speaking Receptionist
A fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist/Hostess has come up in a fantastic company right in the heart of the City!! Our amazing client is looking for an extremely well presented Arabic speaking candidate who is able to deliver a first class front of house reception service to both internal and external customers.
JOB ROLE:Arabic Speaking Reception/Hostess
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: City of London!
CULTURE: Friendly, bubbly and sociable environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered by either one of the Receptionists within no more than five rings
- Provide a first class front of house reception service
- Collate information at the end of each day to produce daily movement sheet for the following day
- Collate information in Master Reception calendar to summarise external visitor's schedule
- Plan ahead to ensure that Reception is never un-manned at all between 08:30- 17:30
- Escalate any predicted times where it may seem that there could not be sufficient cover for Reception
- Provide refreshments for visitors and meetings
- Screen and forward calls, provide information and take messages
- Meet and greet external visitors, and when expected, by name and inform them of the health and safety procedure
- Meeting room management
- Organise and provide catering supplies and refreshments for meetings
- Deal with all daily incoming and outgoing post, taking post to the post office at the end of the day and dealing with special or recorded delivery items, and maintaining their respective registers
- Mange courier requests make and record bookings on the courier spreadsheet and ensure requests are efficiently dealt with both by Reception and the supplier.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Arabic Speaker, must be able to speak and write fluent Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both face to face and over telephone
- Experienced and diligent Receptionist, minimum of 3 years reception experience
- Able to work on own initiative
- Competent in communicating effectively with suppliers
- Impeccably presented at all times
- Exceptional organisation skills, being able to juggle and multi-task
- Flexible attitude
- Discretion and integrity
- Courteous and polite
- Able to communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Forthcoming with ideas/concerns regarding the effectiveness of the role
- IT - Word (Advanced), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Intermediate), Outlook (Advanced)
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.