Claims Busines Consultant
In this home based role you'll use your relationship management experience to represent the Allianz Claims Division both internally and externally, in Manchester and the North West.
The role involves actively promoting the Allianz claims service to our Customers and Brokers and ongoing account management for our Manchester Commercial and Personal branch and also supporting other Commercial and Personal Branches in the North West.
You'll be required to create and develop strong relationships with key Customers and Brokers to ensure we are providing a market leading Claims Service. A large part of the role is stakeholder management working alongside our Commercial and Personal Lines trading division to enhance our proposition. The role requires a large amount of travel across the country to accommodate our customer's needs and visiting our claims handling centres. Managing customer expectations is a key focus of the role together with the identification of potential development opportunities from pre-quote, acquisition and implementation.
The successful candidate must have strong influencing skills to enable them to coach and work collaboratively with our Claims handling centres to provide any information around bespoke arrangements and provide a better understanding of our customer's requirements. The successful candidate will be viewed as a Customer Ambassador for Allianz Claims Division.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferably claims handling experience, ideally cross class.
- Relationship management experience.
- Good understanding of UK General Insurance Market.
- PC literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- OPEX/Project Management experience is desirable.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- ACII qualification or progress towards is desirable.