Senior Project Manager
We have a varied and interesting portfolio of projects and programmes at Allianz UK, which has only become more exciting following the recently communicated Allianz and LV= joint venture that'll create the third largest personal insurer in the UK market.
The successful candidate will lead the delivery of high complexity projects or small programmes of change; helping to drive the successful transformation of the business, enabling improved financial and operational performance. You'll also be part of the Change Delivery leadership team, helping to shape the wider change delivery approach and develop talent within the team.
* Lead either programmes or complex projects depending on the critical needs of the business
* For programme(s) of change, overseeing multiple projects, and working with the Portfolio Manager to ensure the effective coordination of inter-dependencies: engage and effectively manage the required resources to deliver the programme(s).
* For complex or business critical projects, ensure delivery focus is maintained and that the changes are successfully delivered into the business
* Within the context of the programme/project, lead the design work that will provide effective and efficient business processes delivering the desired outcome
* Deliver progress reporting and provide benefits analysis and realisation tracking; provide effective budget management
* Provide effective stakeholder management; work effectively with the relevant sponsor to realise their vision through your professional knowhow.
* Strike the optimum balance with internal stakeholders, making use of their knowledge of the business while delivering customer led improvements.
* Opportunity for direct line management and coaching of more junior PMs
Skills & experience:
* Experience of delivering complex and systems based change projects / programmes
* Proven ability in leading business process improvement
* Working in a management capacity at a senior level in a complex organisation
* Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Designing and commissioning services from external providers
* Project/Programme Management Qualification, ideally Prince 2