Accounts Manager - Accountancy Practice
Taylor Hawkes are pleased to be working with a large independent firm of accountants who are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to be based in their London office.
Supporting the Senior Manager and Principle your main duties will include:
- To manage services to a portfolio of clients.
- To be part of the management team and to develop the client portfolio.
- To manage the financial aspects of a client portfolio, including budgeting, negotiation, billing and recovery.
- Managing statutory accounts preparation assignments and controlling assignment teams.
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the Senior Manager and Principal.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant accounting and some external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
- Excellent communication and people management skills. Evidence of a history of managing staff and clients successfully.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Nick at Taylor Hawkes for further information.