On-boarding Analyst / Compliance Specialist - KYC
- Full Time
On-boarding Analyst / KYC Specialist
Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity within a team specialising in compliance and client services within electronic trading across a variety of asset classes. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3 - 6 months (possible extension).
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information related to compliance and ensuring regulatory standards are applied; therefore strong administrative skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation are crucial.
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal divisions within the London office and across Europe.
- Generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information and following up regarding contracts in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle.
- Dealing with documentation requirements for clients, relating to elements such as AML (Anti Money Laundering), KYC (Know Your Customer) as well as legal documentation and user permissions.
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
This is an excellent practical step into the world of electronic trading at a very interesting time with impending introduction of MiFID2 / MiFIR in 2017. Those candidates that excel in the role put themselves into a strong position to move into other roles within the department or the wider organisation.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of KYC.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress.