I am currently recruiting an HR Administrator to join a great team at a business based in Coventry. The business operate within the construction industry and are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is a generalist position covering all HR administration tasks. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processing all employee life cycle paperwork
- Providing full administration support for new starters
- Processing contracts for new starts
- Creating induction packs for new starters
- Processing contract renewals
- Arranging interviews with potential candidates
- Providing feedback to both successful and unsuccessful candidates
To be successful you will need to have previous HR Administration experience, have good communication skills and be a team player. You will have started your CIPD qualification or be interested in undertaking it with the incredible benefit of the business offering financial support for your HR studies.
If this role sounds like something you may be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV for consideration.