Graduate Recruitment Manager
I am currently working with an international law firm who are looking to recruit a permanent Graduate Recruitment Manager to lead a team of experienced advisors.
This role is a crucial hire for the business and will be responsible for continuing the fantastic work the existing team have achieved with regards to their brand within the market and the trainee solicitor recruitment experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with stakeholders at universities and developing strategies;
- Overseeing recruitment for all London trainees, alongside vacation scheme students
- Playing a key role within the firm's Diversity & Inclusion team
- Interviewing prospective trainees
- Managing the graduate recruitment budget
- Line managing three advisors.
To be considered for this role, experience of the legal graduate recruitment cycle would be highly desirable although professional/financial services will be considered. You must have experience of managing a team.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.