Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers
Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers required - Rotherham
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for flexible work and competitive pay?
Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring KS1/2 children?
Then look no further: we offer THE BEST daily rate for supply primary teachers to work in our Rotherham schools. Due to an incredibly high level of demand from our Rotherham schools we have the ability to offer the best supply day rates in the area!
The successful KS1/KS2 teacher will:
- Have a QTS qualification (NQT's welcome)
- Be flexible with working location
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver well-rounded and balanced lessons
- Be committed to the development of pupils
- Be confident at managing classroom behaviour
- Be passionate, driven and enthusiastic about teaching
- Have excellent Key Stage 1 & 2 (KS1/2) curriculum knowledge
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support from a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD
- Referral scheme - recommend a friend to ITN Mark and receive GBP100 worth of capital bond vouchers
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check and join the update service. A minimum of two references are required. You will be required to attend a face to face interview
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.