Property Management (Block Management)
Senior Property Manager/Head of Property Management - Brighton - Competitive package
Our client, a highly reputable business in the heart of Brighton are looking for either a Senior Property Manager or Head of Property Management to help with their busy portfolio and develop it further.
There are many different duties to the role and no two days will be the same.
* Complaint resolution
* Dealing with landlords and tenant queries
* Liaising with lessees
* Newsletter updates to tenants
* Responsible for sending marketing update emails to landlords and tenants
* Providing high levels of service at all times to ensure the correct outcome is delivered
Client Services and Management
* Attending meetings with Directors
* Responsible for managing and developing clients' portfolios
* Attending meetings with contractors to secure the best business
* Attending meetings with leaseholders
* Property and building inspections
* Establishing and developing relationships with leaseholders, landlords and contractors
* Checking keys in and out
* Issuing repairs and works orders
* Ensuring the works have been carried out effectively
* Supervising repairs as and when necessary
* Organising contracts with third party supplies and landlords so maintenance is kept up to date
* Out of hour's management to be overseen
* Managing insurance claims
* Dealing with loss adjusters
Management & Leadership
* Leading a successful team of Property Managers and administrators
* Supporting and developing the team
* Reporting to senior management and to the client on overall property and block management
* Dealing with complex issues
* Handing out works to relevant property managers
* Reviews and appraisals
* Dealing with solicitors
* Understanding leases and covenants
* Attending court when necessary
* Issuing notices
* Dealing with section 20's and section 21's
* Checking insurance policies are up to date
* Ensuring all health and safety guidelines are adhered to
* Arranging health and safety and fire inspections
* Developing annual service charges
* Working with ground rent charges and service charges
* Working closely with credit control team
* Overseeing the annual charge budgets
* Signing off invoices
* Helping to increase the property and block portfolio
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager who wants to take a step up to a senior level or a Senior Property Manager ready to take on the step in their career and successfully manage a team and develop the business further.
The right candidate will have proven Property Management experience and ideally block management experience.
For more information on this role, please contact Katie on
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.