Are you looking to get out of sales and into a relationship driven environment?
Do you still like the buzz of recruitment but want to be more strategic?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a rare opportunity to work for a nationally recognised organisation in Belfast. You will be responsible for all temporary recruitment, with a focus on volume hires
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Temporary recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary and permanent recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Have the know how for headhunting hard to fill roles
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application