Newly Qualified Teachers
Calling all NQTs - Register for work TODAY. Don't miss out on the exciting opportunities PK Education has to offer.
PK Education is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector within SEN Schools and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
Are you seeking to get your foot in the door of education and experience as many different schools in which to stretch your newly qualified legs? Or are you looking for a supportive school to complete your NQT year with? Either way we can help you!
- Looking for an agency that will support you?
- Seeking a good rate of pay?
- Local work?
Then you have most definitely come to the right place. PK Education have strong and exclusive relationships with schools in your local area and are keen to get you registered and out to work NOW!
If you answered yes! Please get in contact with us ASAP. As we want to be able to help you find the right role for you.
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Successful SEN teachers must:
- Have relevant experience of teaching in SEN schools or with SEN students in mainstream classes
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently good or outstanding level
Salary and Benefits:
- You will be paid between GBP110 and GBP140 a day, depending on your experience
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to other schools associated with our schools.
- Various free CPD courses
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity or indeed for any day to day, short-term or long-term teaching work and would like to hear more, then please contact Rebecca Moorhouse on or email your CV to today.