Digital Advertising Coordinator - Creative Art Worker
Lloyd Recruitment Services is looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Co-ordinator - Creative Art Worker to join a very well established and reputable company based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area. The main purpose of the role is to utilise your technical knowledge and take responsibility for troubleshooting, driving and helping the sales team to deliver the company's digital advertising strategy and function across digital channels.
Also to provide Graphic Design services to the team to include the creation, amendment and quality control of artwork for the printed magazine and digital channels.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Manager to help delivery of the digital strategy (including social media) to enable the sales team to deliver targeted revenue sales for the company.
- Manage digital advertising for the company, including, but not limited to advert placement, inventory monitoring and reporting.
- Provide graphic design services for the sales team, including the creation and amendment of advertising copy. This includes display, classified and regional advertising in the magazine, as well as print ready guides and other products where applicable, to industry standards.
- Monthly magazine (classified) tasks to include copy chasing, layout, some advert design work and sign off prior to print.
- Provide ad-hoc graphic design services to the marketing department including, but not limited to, marketing material (press and digital), pitch presentations and social media content.
- Optimising digital revenue, advert delivery and inventory space for the company by ensuring ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately from start to finish.
- Collaborating with agencies when required to report on bookings, revenue and monitor existing clients to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects including; events, PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials.
- Train and use market data and reporting tools to provide new sales leads for the commercial sales team to contact, as well as create bespoke data reports to aid in making sales.
- Upload online adverts and removal of them once target reached.
- Oversee the implementation and development of online strategies
- Maintain and develop Ad Server solutions as well as other third party software solutions
- Ownership of campaign trafficking, tagging / tracking and ad serving
- Manage the overall technical and operational output of advertising operations across digital channels
- Devise and promote operational best practices across the digital advertising and to the wider channel
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Excellent understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- CRM/AccPac Knowledge
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GoogleAnalytics
- Advanced design skills with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop with good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Ad serving experience with Double click and other third party software
- Good understanding and working knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Flash
- Excellent oral and written skills as well as good attention to detail
- Working to deadlines
- SAP system knowledge
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates