Marketing Communications Manager - Milton Keynes
You'll make a unique contribution,
We'll get stronger through your input.
The Marketing Communications team is responsible for coordinating the marketing strategy of each business division, and also planning, creating and delivering communications and evaluating and optimising communications.
Specifically, this role will focus on the evaluation and marketing measurement side of things. This role is responsible for measurement and reporting of our marketing communications and sponsorship activities across a range of macro and micro-KPIs, including brand, sales, direct response and staff perception.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for campaign evaluation to improve planning and delivery for subsequent campaign activity across the Retail, Business, Corporate and Wealth areas.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond - every day.
Opening date: 21/09/2017
Closing Date: 19/10/2017
As a Marketing and Communications Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Measurement and reporting of our marketing communications and sponsorship activities across a range of macro and micro-KPIs. Including updating weekly and monthly reports, and also objective and KPI setting before a campaign starts.
- Managing bespoke campaign research such as campaign evaluation and marketing measurement for reporting, for example pre and post campaign research or correlation analysis.
- Using campaign evaluation findings to improve planning and delivery for subsequent campaigns across both traditional and digital platforms.
- Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager for evaluation and marketing measurement ensuring optimisation across all communications is up to high standards.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Extensive marketing communications experience, with good understanding of all media channels, and mass to precision marketing; coupled with extensive campaign evaluation/ marketing measurement experience.
- Must have research experience (agency or client side), as well as experience of statistic modelling, attribution and econometrics
- Must have strong IT skills including extensive working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel & Powerpoint
- Extensive understanding and experience of data visualisation services and offerings. Is digitally savvy, and an excellent understanding of Marketing 4.0 and Agile working.
- An exceptional communicator able to demonstrate the ability to influence stakeholders
Salary is GBP30,000 - GBP35,000
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to have been listed as one of the Top 30 Employers for Working Families and accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
In order to help you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life we support you in meeting your commitments outside of work and offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options. We also support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.