Registered Home Manager
Orchard Mission: To be at the Heart of the Community
Our person-centered approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
It's the attitude you can bring to Orchard Care Homes that we value. We set our standards high and we are looking for enthusiastic people to continue making our homes a rewarding and enjoyable place to live and work.
Welcome to Green Park Care Home
A bright and spacious home designed to support 105 residents needing residential, nursing and more specialist dementia care, Green Park is located in the picturesque suburb of Great Sankey, on the outskirts of Warrington, and easily commutable from both the M62 and A57.
We have a team of dedicated and professional staff working at Green Park who need an experienced care home manager to take accountability of the day to day running of the home.
Registered Home Manager
GBP70,000 to GBP80,000 (dependant on experience)
To take accountability of the day to day running of the home. Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect, dignity, rights to privacy, independence and choice are met. Checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels expected within Orchard Care Homes.
- Must have strong previous managerial experience in a large home and ideally have turnaround experience
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
- Influencing and motivations skills, being able to work as part of a team is vital
- Excellent understanding of the all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
- Results focused recognising the commercial aspects of a Manager's role
- RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards
- Previous registration with CQC
Essential values and commitment:
- Be a passionate, approachable Manager of the care team
- Lead and develop a team of care staff with fairness, transparency and an inclusive approach
- Training of newly appointed staff, ensuring that the home is a friendly supportive working environment
- Commitment to complete all training relevant to your role to ensure continual professional development
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Pension Scheme