Are you an enthusiastic Business Studies teacher looking to work in an 'outstanding' school? Does the idea of working as part of a high achieving school appeal to you? If you said 'yes' to the above, then this Business Studies Teacher role could be for you.
- OFSTED graded 'outstanding' school
- Secondary School that caters to students aged 11-19
- School may consider both part time and full time applications
About The role
The school is looking for a committed Business Studies teacher to teach KS4. Applications are welcomed from both part time as well as full time teachers. The successful candidate will need to be available ASAP. This is a high achieving school based in an excellent location with good transport links.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Varied and adaptable teaching methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Brilliant organisational skills
• A passion for inclusive education
Candidates Must Have:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of teaching in a Primary school
- You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
- A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Two professional reference checks
If you are an experienced GCSE Business Studies Teacher who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like the challenge of a unique role such as this, Dunbar Education Recruitment want to hear from you.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of fully qualified teacher status and positive references.