KS2 Primary Teacher
3 days left
- Full Time
Outstanding & Passionate KS2 Teacher Required Immediately
Calculate Recruitment are currently looking for an exceptional primary teacher to work with one of our most prestigious and progressive primary school partners in Buckinghamshire.
- Are you a passionate teacher eager to engage students?
- Do you believe in learning beyond the classroom and the value of daily enrichment?
- Do you aim to enrich your career in a supportive environment committed to developing teaching practice?
- An immensely attractive, friendly and supportive environment for any NQT or Main Scale teacher our partner is fully committed to career progression and professional development for their valued staff, and providing the highest level of support for their pupils.
- Strong & Experienced senior leadership team with a Collaborative Style
- A Well Resourced Department with Interactive Whiteboards
- A Data-Rich Environment Focused on Raising Standards for all
- A Supportive & Dedicated Staff Team
The successful applicants will be an enthusiastic and committed primary teacher who will motivate and inspire our students to achieve great results.
The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and be keen to make the classes exciting & engaging.
If you would like to find your ideal role in your ideal school, I would love to hear from you!