Head of History
Ignata Education are working with a high-achieving secondary school in Hertfordshire that require an experienced and quality Head of History to start with them on a permanent basis in January 2018. The school is currently rated by Ofsted as 'good' and is on the way to becoming an outstanding school. The headteacher of this school is in need of someone with:
- Previous Head of Department experience
- Strong subject knowledge
- A proven track record of success
- An enthusiasm for teaching
- Experience of teaching up to KS4
- Full commitment and motivation towards performing their role and achieving their tasks
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
All short-term and supply work must also be explained and, as part of the school's requirements, you must meet us face-to-face for an interview and be provide us with two Headteacher references.
The interview format will consist of lesson observation followed by a formal interview with the Headteacher and the Head of Department.
If you are interested in this position or you require more information, please contact Leon Thomas on or via email at .