MSI Group have an exciting opportunity for a locum Occupational Therapist to work in Cambridgeshire for a Community Neuro Team.
The duties of the role include;
OT assessment and treatment of patients with neurological conditions, including stroke, MS, MND, TBI encompassing physical, cognitive, emotional, environmental and social aspects.
Triaging new referrals
Liaison with MDT and external agencies
Supporting delivery of groups
Involvement in delivery of new MS clinic
The contract will be for 11 months to cover maternity leave with full time hours available.
If you are interested in Occupational Therapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must???
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant based in the North East who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are an Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.