Salary: GBP24,000 negotiable for level of experience.
A permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced PA to join a prestigious Legal Firm to support an extremely busy partner. This role would sit within their Regulations and Markets team.
This firm are well known for their presence within the sector and this role will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to make the role their own. The successful candidate will have the ability to identify work commitments and prioritise their work load accordingly.
- To act as the team's first point of contact both internally and externally and dealing with/directing queries as appropriate;
- Preparation of high quality documentation for submission to both internal and external clients;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation as required as well as travelling with the Fee Earner if required to provide general assistance;
- Taking responsibility for organising the fee earner's diary and prioritising the workload accordingly
- Meeting and greeting clients at all levels of seniority;
- To exercise flexibility when travelling through to firm's different office locations and to work out with office hours as appropriate;
- To be responsible for dealing with the fee earner's marketing responsibilities (i.e. updating the firms client management system, demonstrating an awareness of key contacts at the client and assisting with building strong relationships) ;
- To prepare documents in connection with new and ongoing organisational projects as well as coordinating the work of projects where necessary;
- To organise both external and internal seminars/presentations, preparing material and documentation and procuring use of equipment for same
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner.
- Seek out opportunities to provide a more efficient and proactice service to fee earners.
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels and build good relationships.
- Flexibility to work outwith job profile to provide additional support as required.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Experience in a Legal environment is essential- knowledge of will be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience within a Litigation team and court work is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is desirable.
- Knowledge of document management, website and database software preferred.
The working week is 35 hours per week, working office based hours over 5 days, Monday to Friday, 9am and 5pm.
You will be committed, flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam Gardner at HR Consultancy using the apply online now link
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.