Revenue Management Analyst
Revenue Management Analytics
GBP35,000-GBP55,000 + Bonus Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Brighton & Hove
Our client has created a brand-new opportunity for a commercially focused Data Analyst, to join their Executive Management team.
Working for a truly altruistic organisation, you will become the 'go to' person for all their data and analytical/statistical needs. Working with colleagues and Directors across the company to enable solution provision, Insight and revenue statistical analysis; communicating to them the story behind the data in a way that they can understand the figures and see what the numbers are saying.
To apply you will need to:
- Show strong academic achievement in a mathematical subject;
- Have Advanced Excel ability, able to write complex formulas;
- Be skilled at producing visually exciting, easily understandable Insight & Data outputs (reports, visual presentations, charts, graphs etc.)
- Strong quantitative problem solving experience, providing practical business Insights from large complex datasets
- Have excellent communication skills, able to manage many stakeholders
- Show demonstrable experience of commercial Revenue / Pricing Analytics.
- Be comfortable with the analysis of historical data within a revenue generating & yield management setting (i.e. uptake, occupancy, seasonal factors etc.)
- Be knowledgeable in forecasting and making assumptions for future business planning.
The Company & Additional Skills:
This role is to work with a large Fitness, Leisure and Activity Holiday group, with numerous action centres, across the UK and abroad, and an impressive track record. Going from strength to strength, they have created this role specifically for a talented individual to harness the power of data to enable Revenue Optimisation.
Why this role?
This is a stimulating role, created where none exists already, so the successful individual can expect a wide range of career development and advancement, variety and the chance to be key to making a complete difference to a fun and exciting organisation; to bring structured Data Analytics expertise to their business. A true 'Greenfield' opportunity.
You will become to their HQ data analysis expert and your findings and recommendations will be critical and change enabling.
A large bonus is available, plus a good range of benefits including 25 days holidays, private healthcare etc.