MRI Radiographer PERMANENT
Permanent | Milton Keynes | Salary of GBP32,000 - GBP42,000 per annum
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated MRI Radiographer to work full time in Milton Keynes.
The post holder of this role will receive a competitive salary of GBP32,000 - GBP42,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the radiographer:
- Undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
- Providng expertise to nsure the appropriate triage
Requirements of the radiographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiology
- HCPC registered as a radiographer
- Relevant post graduate qualification within medical ultrasound
This radiographer job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.