Year 4/5 Teacher
An 'Good' Primary school in the North Yorkshire area are looking to appoint an experienced and hardworking Year 4/5 Teacher for a position starting asap.
- Year 4/5 Teacher
- North Yorkshire
- 'Good' school
- ASAP startaccording to experience
- Pay according to experience (between GBP100-GBP170 per day)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Year 4/5 Teacher who is able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils in Year 4/5.You will be given some guidance with planning but you will need to be experienced and have a good grounding in the national curriculum.
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV or contact Emma Bjelan on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'