An exciting and growing catering company in Leamington have a requirement for a Payroll Manager on a full time, permanent basis. Working in a new office, within a positive driven team you will become a key member of the finance team as the Payroll Manager. The Payroll Manager is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that payroll is processed timely and with precision. He/she will answer queries from any of the business heads and will be accountable for ensuring that work load is stabilized and that team members are functioning with accuracy
Ideally, you will:
- At least five years of functional experience in a payroll location operating with multiple areas.
- Have previous experience of being responsible for running the monthly payroll including HMRC payments and payroll journal
- Able to build positive relationships with your colleagues and thrive within a social and engaging environment
- Attain payroll monetary standards by offering yearly budget information, identifying variances, monitoring expenditures, and executing modifying actions.
In return, you will:
- Work for a well-known marketing company within a social and talented team
- Have the opportunity to support a high performing payroll function, which successfully supports the business on a national level
- Be part of a company that has been voted in top 100 SME companies to work for, 2 years running.
- Be a vaid member of a team, and be able to implement your own ideas and have a say within a strong organisation.
This role is perfect for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career. If you are interested in working somewhere that is committed to the development of its employees, we want to hear from you.