Finance Manager - Experiential/Digital agency - Central London
- Full Time
Great opportunity at global award-winning agency with ambitious growth plans. With 13 offices worldwide this creative experiential agency already employs over 500 people and works with some of the world's best known clients/brands.
An experienced and ambitious Finance Manager who is part qualified CIMA / ACCA or qualified AAT. Enjoys being in the middle of a dynamic agency, loves numbers and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up when needed. Must have experience of purchase and sales ledger and be comfortable with management accounts. A combination of small agency entrepreneurial flair and big agency process discipline would be a bonus.
Reporting to the Financial Director, your role will be to:
- Manage monthly WIP meetings with client teams
- Review and management of WIP and accrued income balances
- Ensure working capital is maximised through prompt billing and cash flow management
- Proactively investigate and highlight areas of concern on current projects and report variances
- Help manage foreign transactions, minimizing exposure
- Manage time sheets
- Ensure projects are reconciled on completion
- Assist with the preparation of client profitability and staff utilisation reports
- Ensure project and agency costs correctly allocated and posted to the system
- Management of supplier payments
- Assist Client Services and Production teams with adhoc analysis and support
- VAT returns and EC sales lists
- Reconciliation of Intercompany accounts
- Prepare variance analysis and commentary for the monthly P&L reporting
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage data integrity by ensuring transactions are posted correctly to support proper analysis of the P&L
- Manage client debtors, ensuring invoices are paid within agreed terms
- Help train new employees in the Job costing system and company processes
Why this agency?
- A hugely successful UK agency that is part of an international network of agencies
- Going through a period of growth and expanding all of our teams so there are significant opportunities for top talent in the industry to make a difference
- We produce award winning solutions for our clients
- Our clients are some of the top companies in the world
- We have a fantastic culture and an excellent team spirit
- We inspire each other on a daily basis and love idea generation sessions
- We are a social bunch always with something in the calendar
- Plus many more reasons that you will find out during the interview process???