Data Analyst - Excel - Fixed Term Contract
Data Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Likely to be extended!!
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm - Full Time
GBP24,000 - GBP26,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Data Analyst to join one of our top clients in the Hamble-le-Rice area.
- Working towards the preparation and implementation of the company's new global employee system
- Offereing general data support to various business managers and their teams
- Monitoring and maintaining the reliability of the data in the HR systems and acquiring further data from additional data sources to support
- Supporting the projects team with managing employee data and troubleshooting and problem solving
- Reviewing and chase data for accuracy, missing information and conversion/formatting issues
- Acting as the first line technical contact for HR system users
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Data Analyst experience either in a working environment or as a graduate
- Will need to be computer literate with understanding of implementing and navigating data systems
- Must be highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, ideally with knowledge of pivots, Vlookup's and formulas
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, be analytically minded and a clear communicator
- Must be able to commit to the full contact until at least March 2018!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Data Analyst, Analyst, Excel, database system, management system, data, reports, conversions, formatting, data systems, implementation, international, technical, analytical, pivot tables, vlookups, formulas,Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.