Business Partner- Reward and Policy
4 days left
- Full Time
Business Partner- Reward and Policy Falkirk
We have an opportunity for a Business Partner within our Reward and Policy team to join us in Falkirk, offering a salary of up to GBP45,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of People Corporate Services you will be part of a dynamic global specialist team. You will be responsible for leading your team to shape our reward and policy strategy, to attract, motivate and retain great talent across our international business.
This is a real opportunity to influence our employee value proposition within our fast paced, dynamic, innovative, continually expanding business.
To assist and support you will line manage two other specialists across the international estate.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for shaping and driving the corporate reward and remuneration strategy across our UK, India and South Africa operations.
- Accountable for driving a programme of development and enhancement in the field of employee benefits to recognise and reward our people.
- Utilising market information and sources to complete pay, bonus & benefit reviews and benchmarking.
- Prepare and present proposals that require senior stakeholder consultation and approval at board level.
- Create, refresh and deploy corporate people policies, processes and procedures across all 3 countries that reflect our employee value proposition.
What Skills You Will Need
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead, enthuse and motivate.
- An experienced line manager who is able to lead and inspire a team of specialists.
- Understands employee reward and remuneration and the part this plays in the attraction, engagement, retention life cycle.
- Ideally qualified to CIPD level or working towards.
- Employment law knowledge of UK and EU legislation.
- Proven experience of working in a busy HR function.
What You Will Get In Return
A highly competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts & reward schemes. We also offer fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click "Apply" now we would love to hear from you.