Senior IT Recruitment Consultant - Java / BI / AI / Data
4 days left
- Full Time
- Are you a successful recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work for a growing recruitment company that values its team members?
- Do you want to be rewarded well for your achievements?
Our client is a specialist IT recruitment company that recruits across SAP, Cyber Security, Software Development, BI and Data markets just to name a few. We are currently recruiting an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a very well established but growing recruitment business.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the growth of their existing client base and new business development. You will be responsible for the delivery of recruiting, matching, selling and placing candidates to new and existing clients taking a consultative approach.
Key responsibilities include;
- Register and interview candidates.
- Manage various client accounts.
- Win and develop business.
- Use a consultative approach your main priorities will be to ensure that all clients and candidates receive an outstanding service.
- Regularly communicating with an existing portfolio of clients whilst also developing new business opportunities.
- Work to sales targets and deadlines in a fast paced yet quality focused environment.
The Ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced in working to targets within a sales driven environment.
- A proven track record in face to face sales, telesales or business development.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
- A self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Competency in all aspects of IT.
Benefits package includes;
- A basic salary of up to GBP50,000.
- An excellent uncapped bonus/commission package.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday's.
- Ongoing monthly incentives.
- Business dress down every day.
- KPIs relevant to you.
- Progression routes in to management.