EYFS Class Teacher
- Full Time
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an EYFS teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Salford.
This Primary School are proud to promote a new and exciting opportunity that has arisen at their school. They are looking to appoint a teacher who has high expectations, of themselves and their pupils, and has the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils through quality teaching and creative learning experiences.
This School is an inclusive school that places great importance on the development and success of all children. The school has very high expectations and standards of behaviour and has effective strategies in place to engage children before, during and after the school day. The school has a number of strong partnerships with external agencies and an important role within the community.
The post will provide an excellent opportunity for further professional development and for the successful candidate to play a significant leadership role in continuing to raise standards. NQT's are considered.
The position is set to commence in October and continue for a full academic year.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS Level
- Evidence of good / or Outstanding Teaching
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver lessons
- A clear understanding of behaviour management principles
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Phonics,
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch.