Trainee Investment Banking Headhunters
Trainee Investment Banking Headhunter
The new researcher will work along-side an experienced consultant who will mentor and guide them as they work their way to becoming a junior consultant. This guidance and training will take the form of a group training scheme and one on one training with the in house training team, directors, managers and senior consultants.
The successful candidate will be:
* Degree educated or degree calibre. Ideally a graduate from a top university.
* Bright, enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic.
* An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas.
* Entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career as fast as possible.
* A strong relationship builder, team orientated and target driven.
* Organised and analytical to their approach their work.
The firm will show a huge investment in the new employee and so only a top candidate will be taken on board.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Initiate and run searches from D level upwards in top investment banks and finance houses.
* Work cross border searches in partnership with the New York, Dubai and Hong Kong offices.
* Source, profile, approach and meet with prospective banking candidates.
* Maintain company records and keep the team up to date with expert market information
* Compile market maps, organisational information and in depth company reviews of top investment banks and finance houses.
* Build their own skill set to progress to become a consultant within 12 months.
My client currently has 3 roles at this level, please apply now for consideration.