Programme Assurance Lead - Utilities - Coventry - GBP50-60k
A brand new Programme Assurance Lead position has become available in Coventry.
This is an exciting time to be joining one of the nation's largest utility firms with endless potential for growth. You will be responsible in the delivery of various programme assurance activities for programmes assigned to you from the overall portfolio. You will be required to prepare programme assurance strategies, as well as carrying out project end assessments, Go/No Go reviews and health reports.
This role may be for you if you have the following:
- A well-established consulting background
- Proven skills in leading Programme Assurance
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Experience within Utilities advantageous
- Have previously managed governance and risk projects as well as setting programme assurance standards
- Experience in managing teams, managing others and managing projects independently
- Be consistent in carrying out and preparing assurance reports to programmes and project boards.
- Carry out Go/No Go reviews and submit analysis to the Boards
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related areas
- MBA or CPA, ACCA, ACA, CMA, CISA or other appropriate professional qualification(s), preferred
- PRINCE 2, and APM or PMI certification.
This is a permanent position based in Coventry offering a basic salary of between GBP50,000 - 60,000 + an excellent package.