An award winning and AJ100 firm with 23 internationally based offices is offering the right candidate the chance to progress in their career within the London office, whilst working on an exciting variety of both UK based and internationally based projects.
The company is a multidisciplinary practice and has established an incredible reputation through their diverse portfolio; including projects in sectors such as healthcare, urban design, science and technology, hospitality, hotels, higher education, commercial, public buildings, transportation, civic and cultural, sports and recreation, and corporate interiors. Over the years the firm has won multiple recognisable awards and they plan for this to continue as they continue to grow over the coming years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare preliminary design and massing studies
- Prepare drawings for schematic design and design development
- Adhere to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability
- Exercise creative judgement and design application skills in preparing client materials; including design sketches, rendering, models and graphics.
- Prepare contract documents sets
- Work in a self-directed manner
- Model coordination and clash detection
- Perform building analysis and evaluations
- Attend regular site visits
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 7 years post part III professional experience, preferably in the UK
- A professional degree in Architecture, Design or a related discipline
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Knowledge of construction materials
- Be able to work in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the building design process; including preparation of presentation materials, reports, schematic design, design development, contract documents, model building, rendering and construction administration within an established budget, schedule, architecture and MEP coordination of contract documents
- Graphic and 3D visualisation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Rhino, 3D Studio Max and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary ranging between GBP38,000 and GBP50,000, depending on experience.
Located in new and beautiful offices in Aldgate, the firm offer the right candidate the stability and the opportunity to grow in your career, along with the following soft benefits:
- In-house and on-line courses to encourage continuous learning for each individual
- Programmes to help employees gain the skills necessary for leadership
- An annual wellness reimbursement towards a fitness program for all employees for yourself and your dependents
- Wellness fairs and free flu shots
- Provide a transportation subsidy